Khaas Food Black Seed -100gm
- Just two grammes of black seed a day fights Type-2 Diabetes in your body.
- The daily use of 100 and 200 mg of black seed extract, twice daily, for 2 months has a lowering effect on High Blood Pressure.
- Boiled water extracts of black seed have a relatively potent anti-asthmatic effect on asthmatic airways.
- Black seeds have been found to significantly alleviate throat pain, and reduce the need for pain-killers, in human subjects.
- Cell studies have found that black seed extract compares favourably to the chemoagent 5-fluoruracil in the suppression of colon cancer growth, but with a far higher safety profile.
- Black seed has anti-bacterial activity against clinical isolates of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, etc.